Tuesday, December 14, 2010

RPG Metanoia


I was scanning the TV a while ago and I saw this cinema trailer of RPG Metanoia.
I was surprised (yeah, I was.). Filipino movie has evolved. I think. I remembered the movie I watched weeks ago entitled "The Three Idiots". It was very impressive and it is made in India. So, I asked myself, what about the Philippine movie scene? Perhaps, we've done our best, but as the song goes, "our best wasn't good enough." We have comedy-romance movies as blockbusters while BOLLYWOOD has a lot of movies(of different themes) to proclaim. We have the most promising actors and actresses yet few have been known worldwide. Hollywood has done like hundred 3D movies and we have this first one coming which in fact, amazes me.

Filipinos aren't bothered so much about the race towards billion-spending and billion-earning movies, yet they put all their guts in one accord and embark in to the making of this movie.
On the 25th, it will be the movie I would like to watch first. :|



No comments:

Post a Comment