Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wrap it all Up! (Part 2)

PhotobucketAs promised, this post will be about all the cool foods we ate in Manila Hotel. Well, when we mention MANILA HOTEL, we mean GOURMET. Did I spell it right? Hehe.


Unfortunately, I forgot the names of the food. I have this so-called short term memory loss, I guess. So I bet it's best to show you the photos. Haha. Ready? Ok, go. :D




First food:

Photobucket

Photobucket


Well, it looks like croissant, isn't it? It has lettuce, ham, tomatoes, and cheese. I haven't eaten the whole thing coz I'm not fond of eating bread. Only cheese. Haha.

Second food.

Photobucket


Haha. I know it's not a food. But I don't know why I can't scoop it out from it's container. Haha. Butter, butter butter.

Photobucket


Let's proceed.

Photobucket


This one tastes like the one I ate in one of the carinderias near CPU. haha. But it's 10x meaty, saucy, and delicious. Veggies on the side and ugghhh no COKE!

And it has a weird name. That's why I can't remember it anymore.

And the finale...

My favorite.

Photobucket


WHOA! You see that pink and white at the center? Actually, those are STRAWBERRY and VANILLA ice cream surrounded by cake chiffon. Yumyumyum. I call it, the DAVE CAKE. Hahaha.

Photobucket


That yellow thing is a peanut brittle, obviously. :D

So did you like it? I know you do. Haha. I'm done here. BAAAAM!!!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment