Monday, November 22, 2010

Wrap it all Up! (Part 1)

Whew! It's been a month since I last posted here. Been very busy. Sooo sooo busy. Been doing a lot of stuff from late October to early November. That's why, I really have a lot to share with you.

First, my MANILA trip during the ADPCN Conference held in Manila Hotel(Theme: "Building Bridges Towards Universal Health Care:), well where ofcourse like duh duh, in MANILA with the NSC Officers! Here's the photo from the conference:


Photobucket







It was a memorable learning experience meeting all the distinguished nurses all over the Philippines, especially the speaker Dr. Erlinda Castro-Palaganas who talked about Revitalizing Universal Health Care, Dean Carmelita C. Divinigracia who is the incumbent President of the ADPCN Inc., and Dr. Teresita I. Barcelo, the President of the Philippine Nurses Association (PNA) lang naman. Haha.

Well, I was eager to listen that time. I was fed well in which I got most of my energy throughput the freakin' cold day inside the Fiesta Pavillon.

Many students participated in the discussion, and open forum. And Sajid and Karla, won books. hahaha. Those were only the time when our school got mentioned but I believe they know what our SCHOOL is. Right? Hehe.

The day ended with a lot of picture taking. Well, unfortunately my cam battery went so low for taking a lot of photos of the food we ATE!

It was raining when we left, but like I said, it was memorable. The only frustrating thing was we did not have the chance to meet up with other Nursing students from different schools. I think it would have been fun meeting them. Haha.

Well, until here. Part 2 will be the food we ate! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment