Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Special Day for my Special One



Feelings that once were hidden
Are now expressed to you
Days that once were stormy
Are now the brightest blue. 
She was there. Laughing with all her friends. She was beautiful and I was thinking I was below the standards. From the time she made me feel in relief, I knew and I asked myself, "Is she the one?" CHEESY noh? :p I'm not really the romantic-type but I do speak the language of love especially for my SPECIAL someone. I never thought I would really take the courage but I did and now she is wrapped around my arms...and I'm very happy.

Times that once were lonely
Are now filled with pleasure.
All that once was mine alone 
Are now things we both treasure  
I have many friends, but only few know who I really am. Having Star beside me is like having an amnesia that there are 5.9 billion people in the world. (Sa text? :p) Bt seriously, she's more than a good friend to me, she's my confidant, my comforter and too awkward too admit, she's my protector(but of course I often do this job). It's been more than a year since I started feeling comfortable when she's around. We have been to other places together. We shared thousands of memories which love-glued us until now. 
Nights that once were cold
Are now comforting and warm.
Fears that once were very real
Are now gone with the storm.

The best thing she has ever done to me is to stay by my side when no one else won't. She has never left me in my dull moments and she cheers me up. If she's around, I'm happy. A heart that once was broken Can now finally mend. A person once alone in life Can now call you a friend. Human's weakness is in the heart. And I'm human, we're all human and we depend on each other's helping hand. She's my other half and my heart is safe with her.
Dreams that once were longed for
Are now all coming true.
The love I once thought was goneI
 have now and forever in you.
Now on her birthday, I want this to make this special day more special. or even more than that. My only wish for her is that she'll grow stronger, braver and wiser...with me. :p 













































SOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBRAAAAAAANNGGGGG CHEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Happy birthday neng,love u.



2 comments: