Thursday, June 4, 2009

GET THEM IN MY CAR!

June 4, 2009, it was a gloomy yet hot Wednesday for me and it was the day of enrollment. I was glad to have survived the first year of college and I can't wait to spend the next 3 years left for me.

Sad though coz I won't be with the same faces again. The sectioning was based on the last names and it was alphabetical. But fulfilled to be in section D coz it stands for my name DAVE. :D

It was like 100 degrees celsius in CPU and I was starving. We were all standing on the same spot in the line for 2 hours only to know that the encoding was stopped for the moment because of some technical problems. I was killing the staff to death in my mind. They didn't even told us to leave, they left us all in bizarre situation while we are burning outside and they(the staff of CON) were freezing inside.

I felt very exhausted in a short while. I have to go with Star coz she had pants to be repaired. So we walked like zombies and my body was deteriorating any moment now. Then, we went to Jollibee Jaro to feed ourselves then a friend texted us that the encoding was resumed. WTH.

So hurried swallowing and munching our food. Then we took a ride on a "trisikad" then we took pictures of us. I was scanning the vicinity for some nice view to be pictured on then my eyes bumped onto this scenery:(the picture on the right)

I don't know what to feel in that moment in time. These kids were too different when I was their age. I was fed well by my folks. I was clothed nice. And I don't stuck myself with others riding in a "trisikad" on my way to school. I was pissed off by standing in the line for two hours and the fact that I was able to pursue my college but these kids are still in doubt if they ever gonna reach college. I was drowning. Of all the reasons should have been hated about, why I was so irritated just standing in the line for two hours while these kids, even they looked like sardines they were still happy about it?

I was too selfish to have done that. Another lesson for me. I should be thankful in anything I have and will be having.

If only I could get them hitched on in my car, unfortunately I don't have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment